Experts with cat care and health in Southampton
Monday - 9.00am to 7.00pm
Tuesday - 8.30am to 6.00pm
Wednesday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Thursday - 8.30am to 6.00pm
Friday - 8.00am to 5.30pm
Consultation are by appointment only and are a minimum of 15 minutes to allow your cat to acclimatise and relax.
We stock a full range of normal and prescription diets, toys, litter and more unusual products and you can shop even more at our online shop.
Pet Health Plan
Cats@Seadown Health Plans give you reassurance of knowing that you are providing the best possible protection and care for your feline friend. It is not insurance, which covers the unexpected, but it provides you with a simple money-saving way to give your cat the regular preventative treatments he or she needs. Plans start from £8.20 per month.
- Dental suite for routine cleaning and tooth extractions
- Digital radiography with interpretation
- Blood analyser with results in 15 minutes
- Operating theatres with constant anaesthetic monitoring
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Ophthalmic expertise
- Comfortable no-bars kennels for day patients
- Ambulance transfer to hospital is required
- Nurse clinics for microchipping, nail clipping, grooming, advice, etc.
Access to Seadown Veterinary Hospital
- Full laboratory facilities
- Digital ultrasound
- Ophthalmic and orthopaedic referrals
- Cat behaviourist
- 24 hour on-site nursing care
Our of Hours Emergencies - 023 8084 1424
These are covered by our fully equipped hospital which has full access to our records and is staffed by our own vets and nurses who have experience in emergency treatments and access to the latest equipment and diagnostics.
Seadown Veterinary Hospital is based in Hythe, near Southampton and is easily accessed off the A326, approximately a 20-30 minute drive away. In an emergency please call 023 8084 1424.
The call will be answered by our veterinary nurse who lives on site overnight to care for the in-patients. She will give you advice or arrange for the duty vet to meet you at the hospital.
Please note that, while we are happy, where necessary, to do home visits, our treatment is more limited and emergency treatment at the hospital is then delayed. The duty vet or nurse will be able to advise you on what is most appropriate.
Tel: 023 8027 5011
Emergency number: 023 8084 1424